Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Rainy season

Well… Paul finally got better… but the weather got worse!... the rain has not let up for almost a week and a half now, almost all day long every day. So the dirt roads have turned into mud rivers, which prevented us from leaving Tamarindo to visit some of the inland parks (which probably got even more drenched than the coast. The sea has also turned a nice thick chocolate brown which really isn’t very appetizing. So we have stayed in quite a bit, occupying ourselves painting, reading, and watching movies…
We tried braving the brown waters to go surfing a couple of days ago... I knew that wasn't a good idea... First, I couldn't help picturing the biggest and most monstrous beasts beneath me since i couldn't even see my own feet in the water; and then the waves were a little too big and disorganized for my abilities... so I didn't stick around too long... coincidentally I got sick that same night with a mysterious headache and fever which stuck around for a couple of days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There'll be a lot of sunshine soon you'll see. In the mean time nice drawings!!

Anita